Contact Info / Websites
YOu know the score by now. More podcast, more silly comedy sketches, more banter, more people moaning about the lack of cartoons. This one is a good one (they all are). I'd suggest listening right now. Oh yeah this is the last one as well because we've used up all we've done.
Here's five English pounds for listening to our podcast.
Easy there chips and chompers, it's time for another trip down to the shores of WallerFM. This fortnight's episode is a special one because it's the longest one yet. WallerFM is under new management and everything gets a bit crazy. Graham's not too happy, but Colin and Craig are. Get listening to this thing. If you've never listened before then start now. Women love a good listener.
The picture below is to get you all wet.
So as usual, there's a new Podcast, get it quick before it burns away (it won't).
Also the Stop Motion I mentioned before is coming along nicely. The first edit is done and I am now awaiting music. Composer Marcus Fjellstrom who did the music for 'Men From Up The Stairs' is providing the soundtrack and this is a first for me because he's composing music especially from the video I sent him rather than me editing to an already finished piece. Exciting.
Furthermore, not only is Jerry Jackson in the latest podcast, but he's also working on a new cart2n. It might take him a while though because he's coding it in NASA programming language using his XBOX with Harrison Ford providing motion capture for ultra realistic animation. That's what he told me anyway.
Just thought I'd offer a small update on a project I have been slowly chipping away at for a while now. It's an experimental stop-frame video that I've been animating using my digital SLR camera. It's the first animation project I've tried with it (even though I've had it for 2 years) and I am amazed with the quality of the thing - especially for capturing light. Below are a few screenshots that look strange, but don't give much away because a few of them will flash by very quickly.
It would be cool to upload this to NG when it's ready (as well as youtube) but I'm really not sure how to prepare it as an swf and have it still look ok. Any help on that matter would be appreciated
Well it's 2 weeks later and it's PODTIME! Get your ears ready for another half an hour of audio mayhem from WallerFM. This fortnight's episode is our NOSTALGIA SPECIAL (we again incorporated a very loose theme that doesn't really have anything to do with the majority of the content). We received some lovely comments for our first episode, I hope you like this one more....and thanks a shitload to Newgrounds for the webspace. Really appreciate it chaps!
Just posted episode one of the fat-pie podcast. Please have a listen. It consists of parody satire and sort of comedy sketches.
Just a quick piss to let you all know that a new episode of Burnt Face Man is on the way. It'll be the first episode since 2006. I just need to finish the lip sync and do the voices for the final scene.
Also I uploaded a new song that I made. LISTEN TO IT
I am doing things. I am writing and recording. I am planning and thinking.
1. Fat-Pie podcast. This will be an audio thing. The episodes will be 25-30 minutes long and there will be 6 ready when we release them. Everything is written, performed and improvised by Myself and Crust. They aren't just us waffling on about ourselves, they're character based with sketches and situations. We'll probably release them every other week until we run out of them, and then hopefully we'll make some more. At the moment I can't predict when these will be done but we have over 2 hours of usable stuff.
2. Very long cartoon. Feature length maybe. I have been writing this for a while. It's ambitious, but do-able. I may need to call in some help if it looks like it may take forever, but for now it's solo.
3. Fat-Pie DVD. I have been trying to get one of these out for a long time. We managed to get a Devvo one out pretty easily, but that was because there wasn't much copyrighted music on Devvo.
4. Spoilsbury Toast Boy -3 - This may or may not happen in the near future.
5. I made some cartoons for TV but I wasn't happy with them.
Go get it.
(edit)So I picked a bad day to submit this eh? I didn't even know there was a "Madness Day"