Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Really good.

An absolute joy to play. The level of innovation reminded me of Braid. It would be great to see a sequel to this on PSN / Xbox Live.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Addictive Simplicity

Very simple, very well thought out and very addictive. I've gotten a few of my friends into this and they agree. There aren't too many flash games that can eat the hours like this one. I see a lot of people demanding more options and more customization, but that would kill it. The reason this is so effective is you just put your name and play! No configuring settings, no changing your tank to look how you want it, no wasting time. As soon as you're dead that's it, make way for the next player without even saying goodbye. The coding makes cheating and abuse virtually impossible, you shoot your own team mate and you get hurt for it. Everything is so well done.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Best flash game I have ever played.

That was beautiful. The phsyics and level design were perfect. It had a sort of Mario World feel to it and didn't feel like I was playing a flash game at all. This and Alien Hominid stand miles above everything else. Get a console release. 2D is not dead.

insurance hunter insurance hunter

You're joking right?

I seriously thought you were parodying games that incorporate not-so-subtle advertising, and at first it seemed quite humorous. So I decided to click that "Easy-Money" link........are you serious? It became quite clear that there is no joke. What are you playing at? Marketing insurance on an animation website viewed mainly by 12-16 year olds?

The game it's self didn't look too shabby and was impressive in terms of action scripting, but the gameplay was just as shallow and dull as those "win a free iPod" interactive banners (that usually involve guns and monkeys).

I remember your name from another flash game called "CCL Game" - which, in my opinion is one of the best flash games around....but again you only submitted a demo to Newgrounds and forced people to visit your site to see the full thing. You really are just whipping out your dick and taking a piss all over the Newgrounds users.

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

Really well done

Unlike most flash games I've played this one actually ran like a proper console game, which I assume is down to the programming. It certainly feels a lot more solid then the usual glitchy flash games and it ran incredibly smoothly. I'd say it's up there with the best flash games I've ever played.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Hahaha

Not much to it, but it made me laugh. "OMG UR SO IMATURE LOLZORS" To be honest this deserves more than 0.91 when that absolute shit Oasis animation is riding on 4.35.

Good crapping animation.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

A few things could be adjusted

The music seemed to be a 2 second loop of the same thing, it sounded like a broken record and made the whole thing more frustrating. The animation of the character wasn't very good, he just seemed to slide along, the physics of the animation was quite bad and the scrolling was a bit slow, but apart from that it was fun. You should rework a few things. It reminded me of a Klik and Play game though (remember those?)

CCL game CCL game

Great game, shame it's just website bait.

That was seriously one of the best flash games I have ever played....so why only submit a demo version?? It was only 106kb......but you offer the full game for free on your site, which basically leads me to think you don't really give a fuck about newgrounds, you just want to force people to visit your site which is pretty pathetic. This game is so good that people would visit your site anyway, it'll probably make front page despite that but you really should re-submit a real version.

kerb responds:

we care about newgrounds as its a chance to get our work reviewed by our peers and show off our stuff to people who otherwise might not see it. the people at CCL were pretty cool in letting us upload a chunk of it here - a lot of the people we work for don't. if you look at it from their point of view you can understand why they wouldn't allow us to upload the whole lot as they did commission it specifically for their site. we're not forcing anyone to go there though.

Flash Labrynth V.3 Flash Labrynth V.3

I lost!!

The computer player seemed like a dumbass until he suddenly won leaving me feeling like a double dumbass. I don't want to play it again though, it's late and it gave me a headache.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Hahahah

That guy said I was a moron, he called me gay and compared my skills to a third grader. I liked it. I was really bad at it though.