flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Was that 60fps?

So smooth.

DanielCuervo responds:

nope it was 12 fps

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

What happened to newgrounds reviewers?

You bunch of whining little brats! This is silly and fun. Take your dicks out of your blow-up halo dolls and grow a sense of humour.

golfinho responds:

:O!!!! You are a legend!

Lima Bean Lima Bean

Alan

Think of a famous video game, apply its logic to the real world and hilarity will write itself. That's how you make money from this sort of thing. And there you were, thinking clever comedy sketches, seemingly crafted from nothing, perfectly executed and free of pop culture references were going to get you anywhere. You're a fool, Alanthebox. You're the sort of person society needs to keep busy, to quell those unique thoughts, to extinguish that creative fire and keep you away from the happily stagnant world of moving images. 15,000 views in 8 years. You'd get that in a day if you'd only poke fun at Halo.

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

Very well animated.

This was very impressive in terms of animation. The camera angles you visualised were great, especially the curved fisheye views that almost seemed like security camera angles. It was clear that some of the shots were given a lot more time an effort than others and as ever the character movement was the main plus point. The sound was probably the only thing that wasn't quite as effective, being so "8-bit". This type of music usually works better to match 8-bit visuals, but having said that, it didn't completely ruin it. I have to admit I haven't played the game, but unlike many other video game influenced pieces, it didn't seem to matter. You have a unique style and it's always great to see new stuff from you.

Murshaq Murshaq

Top stuff Marcus

I really liked this one. Great voices, great timing and above all great music. You never disappoint me Marc. Did you say you had a TV deal with comedy central now or something? How's that working out for you?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Winter Attack (part 1) Winter Attack (part 1)

Really good animation.

That's some impressive fluid movement there as well as top-notch editing and lipsync. Probably the best looking clay animation I've seen on Newgrounds yet. Good work.

MackProductions responds:

Being a fan of your work it's nice hearing your opinion on this.

Thanks for the review and i'm glad you enjoyed it

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

There isn't just one reason why this terrible.....

Everything about it is so terribly done, everything from the characters, the backgrounds, the voices, the plot, the jokes right down to the egocentric LegendaryFrog logo that gave me the impression my eyes were about to witness something epic. This was in the top 50 for a long time, it also topped the Flashplayer charts if I'm not mistaken and all this time I've avoided watching it, up until now....To start with every single line of audio started and ended with a nasty pop and was drowned in fuzzy noise, probably due to a cheap PC mic and a loud PC fan, if that wasn't bad enough, the lines of dialogue were all read out in such a lifeless way that any potential humour was instantly lost in the deliverance. The bad mic and bad lines could have been slightly disguised with a little background music, maybe a few sound effects. The characters were so hollow and useless they actually lacked any kind of character at all. The drawings and motion made me feel unhappy. As for the rest of it, I'm actually bored of typing now, it was so incredibly dull it depressed me. Just a big, ugly, badly crafted slice of turd from the most over rated egomaniac to have ever graced this website. I really really really really can't even begin to comprehend how this flash has gathered page upon page of 10/10 reviews.

This review is insanely well received!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

First time I've ever found a game parody funny.

I don't even know that much about Metal Gear but this made me laugh.....several times - very odd. I haven't laughed much recently, maybe I was due some laughter? It was quick, well voiced, ridiculous, and the drawings contributed to the comedy of the whole thing. I'm still really puzzled as to how a Metal Gear parody made me laugh, I mean I hate computer game related flash. Hats off.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Front Page Fannies

Good job on getting front page. Extra good job on pissing people off! I love the fact that the NG kiddies get so mad when something unpolished and messy gets a lot of attention....it's just a bit of fun. It was pretty crap, but who cares? Bet you didn't expect 200,000 people to see it did you?

So you get my 10, not for the movie, but for the reactions.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

You need to deinterlace!

To get those cross fades to look sharp without having loads of weird pixley lines there you need to deinterlace before you export from Premier (if that's what you use).

Not really a review just a pointer because it used to happen to me when I edited DV video.

Apart from that, funny stuff as usual. Will anyone ever find out how you compress your video to less than 5mb and keep the quality so crisp?

Knox responds:

hey man, haha!

Yeah i had this same problem in "Klay World: off the table", but once it was on DVD, it deinterlaced its self

its weird! thanks duuuude